Is the Internet or my computer having problems? Can't seems to load many things & blogger is still faulty!!! Been camping at home for 2days. Blogging now on the floor with Mr C on my lap. Reason being my table is full of POA papers. I am so hardworking huh? Actually they have been lying there at the same position for hours. HAHAHA. Mummy always watch some nice Drama at the wrong time!!! So i can't help it but always find myself sitting at the living room for hours =X But but i managed to figured out how to do Balance Sheet all by myself =D Mummy said we MIGHT be going to Thailand during the holidays. Oh~ I am not having so much hopes cause i know what the ending will be. But i really hope we are able to be away from Singapore for a short period. I need take a H-O-L-I-D-A-Y =(
Been rejecting lots of temption like clubbing & mahjong!!! I hope all this are worth it. I should locking myself in the room and start mugging!!! Sorry friends please wait until my exams are over and i promise to have mahjong & clubbing session with you guys =D Please don't win my $ =D Not going to school on Monday cause only 2hrs of celebration? While Tue is a holiday... Should really spend time STUDYING!!!!! I miss Girlfriends but they are all starting work soon. Hmmmmm.... Gonna borrow lots of books & camp at home doing some reading =) I wanna try Singapore Flyer!!! They are having a promotion for students during the weekdays only at 10 bucks. Anyone interested??? I wanna see the beautiful lights in Singapore during the night!!!!!
Off for dinner & then start studying i think???? I find it damn difficult to start reading the thick bze which is full of words!!!
Been rejecting lots of temption like clubbing & mahjong!!! I hope all this are worth it. I should locking myself in the room and start mugging!!! Sorry friends please wait until my exams are over and i promise to have mahjong & clubbing session with you guys =D Please don't win my $ =D Not going to school on Monday cause only 2hrs of celebration? While Tue is a holiday... Should really spend time STUDYING!!!!! I miss Girlfriends but they are all starting work soon. Hmmmmm.... Gonna borrow lots of books & camp at home doing some reading =) I wanna try Singapore Flyer!!! They are having a promotion for students during the weekdays only at 10 bucks. Anyone interested??? I wanna see the beautiful lights in Singapore during the night!!!!!
Off for dinner & then start studying i think???? I find it damn difficult to start reading the thick bze which is full of words!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home