I still can't believe it i actually went in.It's like a dream. What i wanted when i was young.It really brighten up my vision. I used to like night life but now hell no. I rather sleep. Though clubbing is fun but the next day hang over was terrible, i guess i was seriously drunk at a point of time.I am a lousy drinker =( Once in a blue moon was alright but not every once a week.I won't get addicted folks =D It's not nice getting high/drunk & don't know what the hell you are doing. Gonna ask friends what the hell have i done yesterday! I seriously can't recalled anything. Hope nothing bad. Thanks friends for knowing how to protect & taking good care of me =D We are there to have fun so be happy & don't get into trouble. Was shocked to see a fight(nearly).Luckily there were some good ones there stopping the fight & the bounders were damn efficient.Those people were pushing around & the bounders came in to stop in less than a minute. HAHAHA. Thanks to the fight, i have people stepping onto both my feet & one of my toe nail CHIPPED. It is freaking painful now =( Anyway i have a nice experience =D Life is short so have fun while you can.
Edited:
Happy 44th Birthday Singapore.This is where i belongs =D
Edited:
Happy 44th Birthday Singapore.This is where i belongs =D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home