
Finally Buddy came back to school. I love LPD lessons today. You guys missed out a great lessons. Teacher shared with us her love experiences & i'm sorry but her's was much worst then me. She managed to overcome her 5 yrs first love while mine is only almost to 4 yrs. I love this sentence "There is no right one just the right guy at the right time". So true. If only we met each other few years later. HAHAHA. What's gone is gone. I am seriously happy for him that he had found a nice girlfriend. Who say x couple can't be friends again. At least Aaron & i are still sisters(i think?) Hahaha. As teacher show us some signs of falling in love, no one came up to my mind. I was just laughing so i guess my wound is healing quite well =p Love is a complex stuff... I am so not ready for it to come again. My walls are building tall & strong. Sorry guys out there =p There is only one single thing to open up my heart =X I think i am so gonna be an old maid HAHAHA.
After LPD, i went Joreen house for Mahjong. I ate eggs, hams, maggie mee, 3 packs of potato chips and drank 2 cups of soft drinks. Today is such a sinful day HAHAHAA. Play all the way till 9.30pm before i went home. I am feeling so sticky and damn tired now. I need a long hot bath LOL. Hope nothing will happen to my voice tmr =D
Edited:
I hate people going in & out of my life!! I wish to stay like we used to before.
After LPD, i went Joreen house for Mahjong. I ate eggs, hams, maggie mee, 3 packs of potato chips and drank 2 cups of soft drinks. Today is such a sinful day HAHAHAA. Play all the way till 9.30pm before i went home. I am feeling so sticky and damn tired now. I need a long hot bath LOL. Hope nothing will happen to my voice tmr =D
Edited:
I hate people going in & out of my life!! I wish to stay like we used to before.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home