Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Blogger is having PMS again!! Everyone is gonna leave blogger sooner or later including me =p Can't post up my pictures on last Saturday =(

Got a B for my individual presentation. I knew it. I am a potential B student. Arg~ There's no way i can go poly anymore with straight Bs. On a brighter side i saw TALL many times today =D First was when i stepped in the school i saw him having S&W =p Second & third times saw him walking into the guy's toilet to smoke =( Why guys like to smoke so much. I nearly stop breathing when a smoker sat beside me on the bus this morning!! He was so damn smelly. Full of cigarettes smell. I really hate smoker that have full of cigarette's smell. I also can't take it when after people smoke they come over and talk to me. I feel like vomiting after smelling their breathe!!! Allowed WJ to smoke cause TALL was in the toilet smoking too. HAHAHA. But idiot WJ don't want. Aww~ Can't know his name & class =( He really look so damn cute. Kekekeke. If only i am braver & I can ........ I will .......... LOL.

Life is short =p No harm knowing more friends too.

P/s:Why do i have to see you everyday from now on?? I am already avoiding you but you keep appear within my sight. Been locking myself up in the room all cause of you. I'm a failure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home