

Believe it a not. It's my first time buying Kinder Joy =p
I have to go for an make up lesson for S&W = Sports & Wellness = P.E !!! First time ever i heard a make up lesson for S&W. My current attendance rate is 70% =( In order to pass i need 75%. So i need to attend next week lesson cause it is the bloody last lesson & one more make up lesson. Arg~ Should have went today if not i don't need to have an make up lesson!! Thanks MS for asking me NOT to go & thanks to something which came at the hell wrong time =( Hahaha. I think MS is going to flood my Tagboard . Best of all part for POA. I don't know it was an CA until i do finish my work!!! Cool right ==' I hope i did everything right. I just can't do my freaking last part of the worksheet. Hope Mr.F won't mins my marks =( OFA was doing revision for Excel. This time worksheet was quite difficult. Hope the actual exam i am able to do finish on time with everything all right. HAHAHA.
Daddy fetch me home. Went to shop for some stuffs & food before heading home.. Lots of reading to be done today =p
p/s: I don't want a bf. I need a real man real man real man ^^
I have to go for an make up lesson for S&W = Sports & Wellness = P.E !!! First time ever i heard a make up lesson for S&W. My current attendance rate is 70% =( In order to pass i need 75%. So i need to attend next week lesson cause it is the bloody last lesson & one more make up lesson. Arg~ Should have went today if not i don't need to have an make up lesson!! Thanks MS for asking me NOT to go & thanks to something which came at the hell wrong time =( Hahaha. I think MS is going to flood my Tagboard . Best of all part for POA. I don't know it was an CA until i do finish my work!!! Cool right ==' I hope i did everything right. I just can't do my freaking last part of the worksheet. Hope Mr.F won't mins my marks =( OFA was doing revision for Excel. This time worksheet was quite difficult. Hope the actual exam i am able to do finish on time with everything all right. HAHAHA.
Daddy fetch me home. Went to shop for some stuffs & food before heading home.. Lots of reading to be done today =p
p/s: I don't want a bf. I need a real man real man real man ^^


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home