Just a super short post.
*Cough Cough* I guess i really am going to fell sick =( Seeing the doctor alone just make me sad. I must be independent. Don't wanna rely on Mummy anymore =D
Got back my BZE write up. I got an freaking B- !!! Got 2 bloody days to re-do it. Haven't even find the article. I am so death shit =( Hais. Listening exam tomorrow. Hate it so much. Anyway wish me luck.
-Private Post-
*Cough Cough* I guess i really am going to fell sick =( Seeing the doctor alone just make me sad. I must be independent. Don't wanna rely on Mummy anymore =D
Got back my BZE write up. I got an freaking B- !!! Got 2 bloody days to re-do it. Haven't even find the article. I am so death shit =( Hais. Listening exam tomorrow. Hate it so much. Anyway wish me luck.
-Private Post-


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home