Monday, July 20, 2009

Annyeong!

I am Jasmine, testing out Xiaoxuan's blog because apparently; my dear friend is complaining how she can't blog. She really do wanna blog about her day; but awww~~ her blog's not giving her a chance to do so. Hohoho.
Obviously, her blog loves me more than her~~ LOL!

She'll soon start cursing me and maybe most probably deleting this entry.
So till the next time,
CHAOS!

With tender loving care,
the ever so adorable
JASMINE CHUA!
Hahaha.

PS: Xiaoxuan, I can blog leh~~~ LOL! And I'm happily doing it. :x


Edited:

Stupid blog still having some problem. Arg~ Wanted to upload pictures & videos in school library during last Friday + web-cam session with MS today but i guess everything have to wait until this blog likes me huh.

Arg! I got 36/50 for LPD =( Not so happy with the result!! POA was slacking all the way with Buddies talking about r/s probs. I'm great sometimes they make me awake & not keep going on deeper. They are always there to listen me complaining about my problems. HAHAHA. CMB was listening to classmates showing their ppt.

Did not managed to see my 2 eyecandy today =( Feeling so sad. HAHAHAHA. Just think they are cute =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home