
Starting everything afresh from NEW link + skin & a brand new memories =D This blog will be open to public for everyone to view. Wanna share only my happiness with you all while unhappiness will only be view by some settled people =p People do ask me to link you cause i lost some of the contacts. Thanks.
My buys from yesterday. Because of them my Bank is dripping blood =( Tell me it is nice!! It is so not my simple & feminine style but since i gave myself a new look for a brand new start for being 18, i need a new style too =D So excited for them to arrive at my house!! Weeee~


I hope they will suits me well if not i am going to jump down the building. It is so freaking expensive. Poor Bank. Gonna look for some part time job because there are still more to buy. Hahahahaha.
There are still lots to updates but i need to get the photos & videos from Angelia first =D
This will be place where it will show traces of me growing up =D I love the current me. I am not a weakling who always depend on people anymore.
Edited:
Oh my god. Girls really know how to spent their $. 4 girls can spent almost 3XX bucks in a spree which is having SALES .. Online shopping is so addictive. All you have to do is to click, click & click!!! I spent nearly 1XX bucks by clicking hahahaha.
Where have all people gone to? Msn only 3 people online =( I feel like sleeping now(9.22pm) but i am feeling so so full. How!!
There are still lots to updates but i need to get the photos & videos from Angelia first =D
This will be place where it will show traces of me growing up =D I love the current me. I am not a weakling who always depend on people anymore.
Edited:
Oh my god. Girls really know how to spent their $. 4 girls can spent almost 3XX bucks in a spree which is having SALES .. Online shopping is so addictive. All you have to do is to click, click & click!!! I spent nearly 1XX bucks by clicking hahahaha.
Where have all people gone to? Msn only 3 people online =( I feel like sleeping now(9.22pm) but i am feeling so so full. How!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home