Sunday, July 19, 2009

Something i found online & i think it is so funny.Click for a clearer view.


Who is this people who love me so much huh? Age should be girls secret from now on so don't anyhow type my age out!! Leave your names down if you are lucky to know my new blog =D

I am becoming more & more a good girl. I slept at 11pm yesterday and woke up at 9.45am. Hope my eyes circle will disappear =p

Today it's Sunday. The last day for Bro bro sister sister grand ma's wake. I am gonna attend it later even i don't feel like seeing someone but as a respect for his grand ma i decided to go. Wish my heart won't feel so terrible. I am on the way to forget thus i am feeling happier as each day pass. It is good to be Single too at a current age. *Twist*




Edited:

I'm back home. Cried quite a lot for today. Details will be posted in another blog cause everything here should be happiness =D I guess i really grew up. Chatted well with his friends. If any all this can happen in the past how good will it be. Hahaha. Forget it. Hurt me all you want cause i still believe what's mine will be mine. I did my best in everything, i had tried my best so no regrets =p

Bought my first ever 4D in life. Aunty did not check, cannot slam my IC on the table HAHAHA..

I am so much stronger & braver & much more friendly then before. His friend said i got a "DAO" face last time =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home