I seriously hate Blogger so much!! I became your loyal fan & you gave me problems ==' No pictures for all until blogger likes me.
Was raining cats & dogs in the morning. Don't wanna go for S&W but in the end the rain was getting smaller & smaller so decided to go =(
I saw my tall eyecandy smoke. Damn ah beng =( So not cute anymore. I think my another eyecandy smoke too. Oh i am so sad.. Why all of them are smoker =( I have yet seen him for the past 3 days. Where are you. LOL.
POA, profit & lost suck!! So damn difficult. The Fact stupid programme was difficult too.
Gonna finish my slides & script later on during the night =D
I miss girlfriends. When will you all be free. Wanna chill & gossip in Starbucks!!! We used to see each other 5-6 times a week but now once every weeks or even worst months. I missed the laughter the fun we used to have together =(
Edited:
Happy Happy So Happy!!!
1) Managed to sell a Dress. Hope she will bring in more customers for us =D Now i am going to think how to mail her the item. She is taking away my first time!! I hope she does!! Hahaha
2)Managed to get a flea stall with quite a reasonable price at St.James!! Freaking Excited. Gonna clear lots of my stuffs.Sharing it with girlfriends.One stone killing many birds. Weeee~ Gonna post about it later on when blogger likes me.
I hope such lucks keep following me =D
Was raining cats & dogs in the morning. Don't wanna go for S&W but in the end the rain was getting smaller & smaller so decided to go =(
I saw my tall eyecandy smoke. Damn ah beng =( So not cute anymore. I think my another eyecandy smoke too. Oh i am so sad.. Why all of them are smoker =( I have yet seen him for the past 3 days. Where are you. LOL.
POA, profit & lost suck!! So damn difficult. The Fact stupid programme was difficult too.
Gonna finish my slides & script later on during the night =D
I miss girlfriends. When will you all be free. Wanna chill & gossip in Starbucks!!! We used to see each other 5-6 times a week but now once every weeks or even worst months. I missed the laughter the fun we used to have together =(
Edited:
Happy Happy So Happy!!!
1) Managed to sell a Dress. Hope she will bring in more customers for us =D Now i am going to think how to mail her the item. She is taking away my first time!! I hope she does!! Hahaha
2)Managed to get a flea stall with quite a reasonable price at St.James!! Freaking Excited. Gonna clear lots of my stuffs.Sharing it with girlfriends.One stone killing many birds. Weeee~ Gonna post about it later on when blogger likes me.
I hope such lucks keep following me =D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home