Monday, July 27, 2009

I hate stupid blogger!!! I still can't upload my pictures arrgg~~

Bullied Ken early in the morning!LOL.Signed verbal contract with WJ for 2 days. Gonna sign a longer period with him.Hahaha.*Peace* =D Saw my TALL eyecandy while waiting outside the classroom for CMB. His smile is so awww so charming!! Hahahaha. Walked to interchange in the middle of the rain is so not fun =( Slept for 2-3 hours. I freaking don't know it rain until i saw some comments in twitter!!! No wondered i felt so cold. HAHAHAHA.I wondered what's wrong with me?I kept eating even though i am fucking full.I feel like vomiting but still i wanna stuff some foods into my stomach =(

Been listening to this song.It is so fucking emo but i really like the lyrics."I really wanna hold you tight till we both break down and cry." Hais. So many things are bothering inside me i really wish to cry out to someone but i haven't find the person yet =( I think a box of tissue won't be enough for me. Hahaha

Gonna say something happy.My clothes are here!!So excited!!Gonna collect it from ST this weekend =p Seriously i need some shopping cause i am going to sell almost every clothes in my cupboard away!!Jasmine when are you free???I want my LEVIS JEANS =D

Anyone wanna help me cut off my nails and remove those nail polish thing? I am so bloody lazy =( Hais. I am getting more and more lazy!! I am gonna cut my nails after blogging.I don't wanna be a lazy person =(

Edited:

Yay!Cut my nails but haven't remove the nail polish thing =D I am a good girl but not in my homework. It is not yet touchy~ Hahaha

360 degrees changed:

F-U-C-K. When was the last time i had fast food meal!!!Starting of April when school starts?? I can't really remember. I want MC Spicy,shaker fries,bandito & many many more. Just can't find the right time to eat it. After school always head straight home =( Spending my weekends at home too! What a fucking sad life i have. I really miss the past after school girlfriends and i will headed to Point for fast food. Argg~ I feel like crying now. Everything just fucking changed!!! I hate it so much.

How i wish someone can invent the Time Machine.So many regrets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home