Friday, July 24, 2009


I did shitty for my presentation. Was the sixth person to present. Mr C kept giving me problems. My hand was shaking so damn badly that everyone can see =( Teacher did not give me any comment at all =( Goodbye my A.
No A for OFA too. I am really disappointed in myself. I wanna an A =(

Had ISC gathering at the sky garden. Ordered pizza+kfc+potato chips & bottle of drinks =) We took many many photos!!!But i don't have the pictures yet.

SAW MY REAL "EMO EYECANDY"!!!! Oh my god~!! I am smiling to myself again. HAHAHA. Don't know where he is rushing to, walked so fast with his friends. Aww~ Should have walk in front more to have a more clearer view. HAHAHAHA. He is so C-U-T-E. I know his course & where he stay =D I am not a stalker. A friend of mine took the same bus with him every morning!! I wanna shift house so that i can take the same bus with him every morning!! Hahaha. Know part of his table time for thursday & fri. LOL. My eyecandy make me laugh so easily. Got a feeling he is attached & smoke =( Hope my feeling is wrong this time!! He is so so cute =D

Hearts English songs.
Current fav music:What If - Ashley Tisdale

Edited (5.03pm):

I wanna play The Sims. I wanna name the guy Mr eyecandy! LOL. I wanna make him the prefect guy that every girls want but too bad he will be attach to my female character. I feel so evil!! Anyone knows where to download it?

10.54pm:

Feeling damn sad because there is no one i really can talk to & shouting out all of my problems. People do change by the environment. We are getting more & more far apart. Used to be the first few to know your secrets/feelings but now i don't know i am placed at where.It really make me sad to see us becoming like this. No matter what i will always be there with you hope you can share your unhappiness or happiness with me =)

My life is sucking so much. I don't wanna regret doing nothing at the age of 18. I hate my life being so simple. I live once & i don't wanna regret not doing those things when i was young. I am going to start trying new stuffs!!! I wanna go WWW, Escape, Roller Blade & many many more!!! But first i need to find a steady friend!! Girlfriends are too busy =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home