Sunday, July 26, 2009

25 July 2009

Woke up early in the morning & left my house at 11.15am when i was supposed to reach at 11.30am at Jas's house. Took cabby to town. I seriously have car sick. I love public transport better =D

PICTURES UP AHEAD!


AngelSky8 up first!

In the process of waiting for 1hr30mins.


1.5Xcm & 1.6Xcm =D






I will look damn ugly if my weight keep dropping =(


ho!











I looked seriously tan. Arg~








FINALLY you are taller then me but opps it is just a while =p




Chilling @ Coffee Bean!








Random...








UK 8 is too big for me =(



DINNER @ Cafe Cartel





Jasmine said i looked like last time when i was young cause i had this hair style too.Last time was cute & now beautiful LOL.Ok i added in the last sentence myself.


Mummy =D




Me being so hardworking trying to win the scores in Jasmine's Touchy(what she named her itouch ==')










Playing Tap Tap revenge with me =p


I only ate 2 mouths & went back to play in the end everything was gone!!



Next was Me =D








So into the game LOL.


Touch Hockey~~




SMILE! :D




Found a few opposites of us by Jas:
  1. She's tanned, I'm freaking fair. -.-
  2. She's tall, I'm short. Zzz
  3. She has long teeth, I have short ones. (Freaking lame!)
  4. She has got no high gums, and I have them. :(
I can't remember the remaining! LOL. There were a lot when we were listing it just now... :S


Pervert Girl =='














Pervert girl in action AGAIN.








0.0


Mummy & me =D


















Spot us~
(Favourite picture!)

Had so much fun with shortie & her touchy. LOL. Pictures her credited to her. You all should go to her blog and see how mean she is =( Still i hearts you alot =p Be so touch ok. hehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home